Succeeding with Habits of Mind Online Course
Be one of the first through the doors!
After 20 years of working with Habits of Mind, I’ve brought together everything you need to know in order to succeed with Habits of Mind in your school or classroom.
Succeeding with Habits of Mind for Classroom Teachers
Designed for classroom teachers and packed full of value, you’ll learn how to
– Use the NEW Habits of Mind Profile Tool to take a snapshot of your student’s Habits of Mind
– Guide the development of your student’s Habits of Mind using the Dimensions of Growth
– Improve student learning outcomes and raise the bar on student performance
– Infuse the Habits of Mind into your curriculum design process
– Discover why introducing the Habits of Mind to students is the last thing you should do!
Course includes over 6 hours of video lessons as well as a ton of classroom resources to support your work.
Two learning options:
Learn at your own pace for AU$199, or
include 5 live webinars with James Anderson for AU$249
Succeeding with Habits of Mind Whole School Package
The Whole School Mentored Package not only supports every teacher in your school, it also shows you how to implement Habits of Mind across your school and provides you with the resources and insights to ensure you succeed.
Along with ongoing mentoring for your leadership team you’ll,
– Gain access for ALL of your staff to Succeeding with Habits of Mind for Teachers
– Discover how to successfully implement Habits of Mind on a whole school level
– Learn directly from the experience of principals and school leaders from around the world
– Access the Habits of Mind Profile Tool for your entire student and staff body
– Listen to Art Costa, Bena Kallick and James Anderson share their insights and wisdom
– Develop a more thoughtful school culture
Did you miss my webinar on “Succeeding with Habits of Mind – Whole School package”?
You can view the recording below as I explain how the Succeeding with Habits of Mind whole school package ensures you not only make a difference to student learning outcomes in your school, but also ensure the Habits of Mind become embedded in the culture of your school.
Package cost is just AU$3000
(for a school with 30 teachers, that’s equivalent to just $100 per teacher!)
Want to know more? Schedule a time in my calendar to see how I can support your whole school implementation of Habits of Mind.
I look forward to going on this journey with you.